Hydraulic top link cat 2 with locking block, 18 15/16” – 27 3/16”, and 2 hoses.
The hydraulic top link we offer replaces the existing top link on the tractor and makes your daily work easier. This requires a double-acting control valve on the tractor – an unbeatable combination in combination with the integrated locking block*.
* When adjusting the top link, it is very important that the adjusted position is maintained even after a long period of time. This is hardly possible with top links without a locking block, because the tractor’s control units do not lock as tightly. This top link is therefore equipped with a locking block. With this valve, the oil in the cylinder is enclosed by a non-return valve. Only when oil pressure returns from the tractor does the valve open and the cylinder can be adjusted.
- High quality finish and painted black
- Includes locking block
- 2 x hydraulic connection
- Delivery is fully assembled
- Hydraulic connection: 3/8″
- Hydraulic pressure max. 250 bar
- Thrust: 3.5 ton
- Traction force: 2.3 ton
- Weight: about 9 kg
2 x hydraulic hose with plug and dust cap
- Connection: 12-L bulkhead size 3 (common coupling connector), 18-1.5 SW22 nipple + union
- Hose designation Blue Flex SAE 100 3/8 R2AT DIN EN 853 2SN DN10 W.P.330
- Working pressure: 180 bar