The hydraulic top link we offer replaces the existing top link on the tractor and makes your daily work easier. A double-acting control valve on the tractor is necessary for this – an unbeatable combination in combination with the integrated locking block*.
* When adjusting the top link, it is very important that the adjusted position is maintained even after a long period of time. This is hardly possible with top links without a locking block, as the tractor’s control units do not lock so tightly. This top link is therefore equipped with a locking block. With this valve, the oil is enclosed in the cylinder by a check valve. Only when there is oil pressure from the tractor again does the valve open and the cylinder can be adjusted.
- High quality, painted black
- Incl. locking block
- Top link cat. 3
- 2 x hydraulic connection
- Delivery is completely assembled
- 2 x hydraulic hose with plug and dust cover
- Connection: 12-L bulkhead size 3 (usual coupling connector), 18-1.5 SW22 nipple + union
- Hose designation Blue Flex SAE 100 3/8 R2AT DIN EN 853 2SN DN10 W.P.330
- Operating pressure: 330 bar
- Length: 75 cm